Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ABC's of Me

Thanks to everyone who entered our baby pool. I'm keeping track of everyone's answers and there's still time to put in your guess if you haven't. I hope our baby isn't as big as some of you are guessing, but with this stomach, you're probably right!

Manuela (look what I taught myself this morning! I did a hyperlink :) tagged me on the ABC's of me. Here's my answers for what they are worth:

A - Age: Old enough that it's not polite to share (or ask)
B - Bed size: King size bed (Freebie from a yard sale), twin size sleeping space
C - Chore you hate: To name two ... Laundry and dishes! They never go away.
D - Dog's name: Nope
E - Essential start your day item: Nada. Unless you consider laying in bed and counting the things I'm grateful for.
F - Favorite color: Yellow ... it's so sunshiny!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5 foot nothing
I - I am: Yes, that just about sums it up.
J - Job: Love that book of the Bible.
K - Kids: No goats either
L - Living arrangements: A little more cramped than I like. Anyone good at rearranging furniture?
M - Mom's name: Kathleen
N - Nicknames: I tend to overuse them
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None that I know of
P - Pet Peeve: How did you know that's what we named our cat?
Q - Quote from a movie: Oh heavens, where to start? Our family can have an entire conversation in movie quotes. No, I'm not making this up. Ask my sister.
R - Right or left handed: No prejudices here
S - Siblings: Yes, indeedy. And I'm rather fond of all of them
T - Time you wake up: Do you mean time I wake up or the time I get up? I wake up once to to go to the bathroom, again to go to the bathroom, again when the cat is playing in the closet, again when she bats my face, again when I have to go to the bathroom, again when Ben gets up for work, again for the bathroom, again when Ben takes a shower ...
U - Underwear: Most of the time
V - Vegetable you dislike: How can you dislike a cute harmless vegetable?
W - Ways you run late: Pshaw
X - X-rays you've had: Arm, foot, teeth ... ummm, perhaps something else I'm not thinking of at present
Y - Yummy food you make: You'd have to ask my husband that one
Z - Zoo favorite: Seriously? I don't think I have met a zoo I didn't like

I think this is where I'm supposed to tag someone. Let's see ... I tag Heidi and KK and Nana. If you've already done this you can just direct me to the right spot.

11 comments:

  1. Good morning Diann! Thanks for playing!
    Ciao!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie...looks like an 8 pounder to me. Praying for a safe deliver for both you and baby button.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! How funny! I loved this - I'll have to use it on my blog too! Cool idea and loved the T-Time you wake up: Sounds about right deary *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have coffee this morning??? It is so funny. Check out my post and Hope's for today. And no fair... I tagged Heidi. JK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diann,

    Pretty soon you may not have to wake up so often to use the restroom...it will be to take care of the baby instead! ☺ It will much more fun, thought.

    Do you already know weather you are having a boy or a girl? Because, if you do, I would say that you are having a boy, but if you don't I would say that you are having a girl.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, sis.

    I wanted to make sure you got your award. It was scheduled to post while I was away so I couldn't notify you as I would normally do. Check out my 9-20 post... blogging buddy award.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Aunt Di.

    I think I've done this one before, but hey, who says you can't do it twice! Right?

    Eight days to go! The Wachter Household is all excited, counting down, and anxious for the phone to ring!

    Love and Hugs,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Diann!
    How are you?
    There is an Award for you in my blog!

    Ciao!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pssst Tink... you're on baby watch now! You MUST post more often in your blog, or you'll send all of your followers into a tizzy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I must be the first one over from Kat's post. Congratulations on your little one's birth. Fun days (and nights) ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Gee! It is about time you put a picture of him up! I was getting ready to hijack your blog and do it myself! Laughing out loud here. And while we are at it... boy are you lame! The rest of us would have already had pages and pages of posts about our new baby up. Ha. Can you tell I am bluffing?

    Love you and your new look. Hugs to you and Button. Zia

    ReplyDelete