Here's something else I've been dying to try ...
I did NOT stay in my pajamas until 10:15 a.m. this morning. This was NOT due to the fact that I woke up several times last night because my husband was up at 2:00 a.m. watching the Phillies play baseball. I was NOT perfectly okay with this instead of urging him to get a couple hours of much needed sleep before having to go run at 5:30 this morning. And I certainly did NOT decide that this was a perfect opportunity to spread out across the bed since he was not sleeping there anyway.
Having had a rather disjointed night's sleep, I did NOT wake up this morning and decide that I was going to spend the day scrapbooking instead of cleaning the house (which it certainly does NOT need.)
Rather a short post, but I certainly did NOT have fun while writing about all the things I did NOT do this morning.
You are now officially ready to give birth. Staying in your jamies until lunch is one the first requirements of having a newborn. One question, chief. Did you shower or brush your teeth. Those are requierements 2 and 3. Giving up personal hygiene. Good job at your not mes!
ReplyDeleteHi Diann,
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job…soaking up a bit of relaxation no it a smart idea. Do you ever envy a cat lounging in the warmth of the sun? What a life!
♥Hope
Hello Diann,
ReplyDeletehow are you?
This is a very special moment, so wonderful! Don't you worry, just relax!
Don't give up with your Italian! You just have to practise it. You will see, it will arrive the day in which you will realize that you can speak Italian!
Blessings,
Manuela