Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun with Photos

I am looking at my baby counter and can not believe there are 23 days left until Button comes into our world. Actually had a very odd dream about that last night. But that's a different story ... We had several people tell us we should get tummy pictures taken before the baby came. Neither Ben nor I like having our pictures taken so it took us a while to get around to doing this. There is an Italian gentleman here who does photos and we had several recommendations to go to him. Finally, last week, we got around to doing so. I'm so glad we did! We actually had fun having our pictures taken which I think shows in a few of the shots. As such, I'm actually willing to share some of these. Here they are:


5 comments:

  1. Hello!!
    I like a lot these photos!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us!

    Blessings,
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. How special. You will always treasure them. I wish I had done some things like this "many" years ago when I had my kids.

    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Tink! And you look FANTASTIC. I can't wait to "meet" Button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella! You just glow. I love the egg, too! The shot of you holding Ben's tummy is so super typical of you two. Love it! You must tell me how your appointment went on Monday. We are all on the edge of our seats waiting to hear if Button is sunny side up or not. Ciao, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diann!
    So exciting...only 21 days left to go. I love your posts and the photos! Know that I am living vicariously through you at this moment! :) Many blessings to you, Ben, and Button!!!

    ReplyDelete