Monday, October 12, 2009

Five Days Late and at least a Euro Short

I had wanted to get these up on my blog before the end of the County Fair. Needless to say, did not happen. However, I did manage to finish the paintings last evening so decided I'd share them anyway. These are the last of the items to be hung in Button's room. I wanted to do something for Baby just from Mama and this is it. Today, if all goes well, I will be taking them into get framed. I believe the Italian gentleman said he'd be at his shop from 4 to 5, but I could be mistaken about that. Guess I'll find out. In the interim, here are my paintings for Button:


4 comments:

  1. WOW...you are very talented. Your little Button will be a blessed baby!

    Hope you are doing well. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Diann, these are delightful! They will look wonderful hanging in your baby’s room. Thank you for showing them to us!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Aunt Diann! Who cares if they are late? They remind me of the paiting you did on the wall of my nursery. Let's hope Button loves them as much as I loved the ones in my nursery!

    Love Ya!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so beautiful my dear. You are so talented and how wonderful to be able to share that talented with your little button. It reminds me of the murals you painted in Brianna's, and Emma's, nursery.

    So what if they were done for the fair. I am not sure but you may still be able to put the link up for others to check out.

    Love,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete