Monday, October 19, 2009

And the Winner Is ...

My sister is always doing these fun give aways on her blog spot. Which got me thinking this morning. How about I do a fun give away? And the only thing I could think of is a baby pool. Considering that we're down to 12 days on the baby counter (how did that happen?!) I figured I should post this soon. Here's the deal:

  • Anyone who would like to participate, leave me a comment on this post.
  • Please include date, time and gender of the expected Baby Button.
  • Whomever comes closest will be awarded a bottle of our fine Italian olive oil and some amazing balsamic vinegar.
  • I'll award a second prize to anyone who comes close on Baby Button's name. And just for the record, my husband and I have not shared them with anyone, so no one has an unfair advantage.
I can not promise that they will get out in the mail immediately afterwards, but I'll do my best. Good luck and have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Ahem! Everyone knows button is a girl. Because Princess Elisabeth wants a girl. Everyone also knows that she shall be called baby. Because everyone smaller than Elisabeth is Baby. I guess the weight to be 7 pounds 2 ounces and the date will be October 30th at 9 am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Diann!

    OK, so I think Button will be a boy (I hope a girl though) Then again, Mom has had more baby's than I have, so she would know better.

    Date, let's see.... November 1st.

    Time, 8:00 am

    Weight, 6 lbs, 12 oz.

    And name...Before you were even pregnant, I heard Uncle Ben thoghing around some names such as chaos, but I hope you talked hime down from that ;) As to what the name will be, I have no idea.

    Love you guys!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see....

    November 6th (sorry!) at 2:31 AM

    7 lbs, 1 oz

    it will be a girl, and you will name her Tinkerbell, of course! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diann,

    Date: October 30th
    Time: 12:30 p.m.
    Gender: girt

    Baby Button’s Name: Sarah

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,

    I did not see weight listed…but maybe I missed something. So I will add the weight.

    Weight: 8 lbs.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. My turn Diann! My guess is that he is a BOY! His name is... Adam... that's it! and he will be 7lbs 14 oz 21 inches long (same as my first son) He will be born Nov. 4thish :) Sorry first timers always go over their due date!

    ReplyDelete