Monday, March 15, 2010

Gabriel's Fashion Parade

My sister has just about every piece of baby clothing known to man. It's true. And they're nice clothes, too. The kind that make you feel like you just stepped into a children's book. So you can imagine how excited I was when my sister generously agreed to allow me to borrow all those darling baby clothes. Although it wasn't a stipulation, she did ask if I would be kind enough to take a few photos of Gabriel wearing said clothes. I kept meaning to do it, kept meaning to email and well ... here I am. In the end, I have decided to post the pictures on my blog instead of sending an email. I figure that it will be quicker, my blog is more able to handle multiple pictures and I will get in my required Gabriel photos. Three in one. Gotta love that. So without further delay, the Gabriel Fashion Parade ...

Gabriel was getting ready for church. Unfortunately, we didn't realize we had dressed him backwards. Ooops!

You'll notice a lot of his pictures are on his changing table. It's because he likes the changing table. Honest. And I like this outfit. So much so that I'm still trying to squeeze him into it even though it looks more like shorts by now.

Oh my ... Well, this was Gabriel just hanging out with me. Needless to say, we don't have to roll up the sleeves on that one anymore and he's getting too long for me to hold him like that.

My family has seen this one before, but it's one of my favorites. Button and I were at the playground and took a few minutes to hang out in the sun in the grass. I actually dressed him in this outfit yesterday. My husband said it's no longer Christmas and I need to stop dressing him in this, but trees are year round, right?

This picture doesn't do the outfit justice. There's little teddy bears on the collar and it's absolutely darling. However, I like this photo of my son on his playmat. He was just figuring out how to lift up his head and shoulders.

Ben swears I torture Gabriel with some of these photos. I thought he looked cute in the bear ears! This is the same outfit as earlier, I just wanted to show you that we can get it on correctly when we focus.

As with most fashion shows you can order any of the outfits shown here by indicating the model number and making checks payable to "Gabriel's College Fund." Oh wait, that's right, these are my sisters and I'm supposed to return them all. Well, let's keep this between just us ... After all, things get lost in the mail all the time, don't they? :)

6 comments:

  1. These photo's are adorable. He is sooooooo very handsome!! and yes, the clothes are precious!! Thank you for sharing Gabriel with all of us.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I love the sunglasses! Yes, I had seen it before, but it still cracks me up ;)
    Love you two!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. So the bear ears. Trying to fit in with the other kids????☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how very sweet. Thank you for the pictures. It just touches my heart to see him wearing the outfits our boys wore. Funny to note, the first three outfits were all gifts from Anita.

    Love you and my button.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh I love a cute and well dressed baby! Much love to Mama and to Button. Keep posting the pics, love to see him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Just thought I would drop by and see how little Mr. is doing. My goodness he is getting big - isn't it amazing! Love the orange stripey outfit So Cute! Toodles!

    ReplyDelete