It has been exactly three years to the day since I last
posted on this site. Outside of moving
five times, giving birth to two children, buying a new house and starting a new
career, I seriously can't fathom what we've been doing to fritter our time
away. This was a venue which, for
multiple reasons, I never saw myself returning.
Recently, however, my brother started a blog called the Choked
Blowhole. I find his writing to be
amusing and highly entertaining. For
those of you interested you can find him at http://thechokedblowhole.wordpress.com/ Additionally, he revived in me the desire to
express myself.
Perhaps it is the lull of communications between myself and
anyone over the age of four. Perhaps it
is a desire to download some of the thoughts pinging around in my brain at two
a.m. Or maybe it is the inflated ego needing
a voice when people tell me that I really should write. If you'll notice, there has been a change in
name since my last postings. One that I
think much better reflects the new style of my blog. Everything you find here really reflects a
series of conversations. Not necessarily
coherent at all times. Perhaps no main
theme. And probably digressing all over
God's green earth. I'm not billing this
blog as prophetic or brilliant or even semi-coherent. It's really just a reflection on some of the
moments in life that strike me as funny.
A need to pontificate about the world at large. There may, on occasion, be a post of some
actual use regarding life as a military spouse, decorating conundrums or how to
practically expand your family while moving into smaller quarters. I wouldn't count on it, though. I won't even promise to post on any sort of
regular basis, although I am optimistically shooting for once a week. For the most part I hope to find some threads
of commonality in the everyday life while hopefully entertaining a few hardy
folks. Those of you still wishing to
follow along, strap in, because Mr. Toad's Wild Ride is about to depart.
Love it.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture.
Love the title.
Looking forward to your ramblings! :)
--Julie
Thanks for taking the time to tune in!
ReplyDelete