Our most recent adventure was to Vendicari. Ben and I don't own a GPS, and the person who was supposed to come through with directions well, didn't. Armed with a rough idea of where we were heading, we set out in the old Fiat Marea Weekender. It wasn't too hard to get there as we managed it in one try. Although, admittedly, we did feel as if we might be lost for a short while. After winding down several roads that looked like they were going no where, we started seeing signs for the nature reserve.
Or sometimes, baby with stroller. One of Gabriel's great joys in life is trash collecting. It's nice to know that my son is prepping for his future career in the janitorial arts. Personally, I'll encourage this goal. I figure he'll be making the world a prettier place, pursuing gainful employment and getting into a field that is always in demand. What more could you want for your child? His latest brain storm is to push around the stroller
Amongst his new treasures was his very first sea shells. We had taken him to the beach during our time here in Sicily, but it was rather densely populated. Not a lot to be found in the sea shell lines. Ben and I felt that we really needed to hold onto them. He really seemed intrigued by the waves and the sand. He especially enjoyed running up and down the little ramps that led to the beach area. I really enjoyed looking at the view with him, but I loved watching him and his Papa walk down the path together towards the sand.
Gabriel had a grand time running around, climbing up the steps and, I'm not sure he was supposed to be doing this, but running through the fences. After all, they were perfect Gabriel size! The last picture shows this block that Gabriel was bound and determined to get on top. The
No comments:
Post a Comment