Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Slackard for a Mom

Someone mentioned to me recently that I've been negligent in posting Baby Button pictures to my blog. I also promised my sister that I would share pictures of him in his lovely outfits she sent him as soon as I had the chance. I'm going to take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and post pictures of him in his outfits. Maybe not every day, but attempt to do so a little more often.

This one just seemed appropriate for today. The outfit didn't come from my sister, it came from my friend Rachelle, but I thought he looked adorable sitting under the Christmas tree looking at his presents.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. OH! I need to come back and kiss my little sweetie. He is getting so big! Look at those fat little cheeks. He looks like he is trying to figure out how to open up one of those boxes... maybe there is one from Zia? I know you are so busy... thanks for taking time to thrill us little people.

    Kiss to you and button

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look so cute! You can see his little bracelet that Mom gave him too...I can't wait to meet baby.

    Love ya!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete