My lovely niece at By The Way blog has awarded me a Gorgeous Blogger Award. (Yes, I'm behind in responding to this.) I would post the little award thing here, but I'm not quite certain how to do that still. Sad part is, that I think this bright young lady told me how at one point in time and my brain lapsed. *sigh* If the Gorgeous part applies to me (hence me being the blogger) then I'm very flattered. If the Gorgeous part applies more to the blog itself, then I owe all the credit to Brianna. Which makes it rather funny. In either case, I am supposed to post "six things about myself that no one knows." Does this go along with posting your biggest secret on the WWW? In any case, I'll give a good shot at listing six things about myself that are worth sharing at all ...
1) Most of the women out there would probably think me strange, but I'm really not a huge fan of sweets or chocolate. In fact, it was one of the strange things during my pregnancy because I wanted ice cream almost every night.
2) I could spend an entire day curled up reading one good book after another and be perfectly content in my little world.
3) My husband and I have driven across country three times together; we talk about driving across again and incorporating some stops along the way.
4) So far in my life I have managed to see quite a few countries in the world. Somehow I have managed to miss the areas closer to home such as Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
5) It took me until just a few years ago to finish my Master's degree. Now that I have it finished I dream about going back to school to do something more artistically inclined such as cooking or interior decorating.
6) I have 16 nieces and nephews at this point in life. It always seems to take people a moment to digest that half of those are from one sister.
Now to pass it along ... Well, I give this award to my Canuck Friend Heidi. Hopefully she's reading this and gets the award ... or at least reading a little more than I am these days.
You are a sweetheart. Thank you for telling us more about you. I love your sister, too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers, andrea
The gorgeous part applied to you, but speaking of your lovely background...I'm getting ready to put up your Christmas background for ya here....
ReplyDeleteLove to you,
Nana
Ha! And witty to boot. Is that the delirium of sleeplessness setting in or part of your gorgeousness? Either way, love ya dearest!
ReplyDeleteAnd the picture atop is GORGEOUS! I said awwww and the girls said, "You want to hold him don't you?" And I said, "Yes, I really miss him." So he brought me his photograph. Now you tell my dearest little nephew that I am as smart as him because I knew right away it wasn't the real thing either!
xoxoxo,
Kat
OOOH... I just saw this today! Thanks Tink, I'll get right on this. :)
ReplyDelete