Monday, December 7, 2009

Circle of Friends


Andrea over at Arise 2 Write sent me this award. This is probably way bigger than need be, but hopefully I at least got it up there this time. That's a work in progress for me. I'm supposed to share 5 things I truly love to do, which is very hard to limit to five! I'll do my best to whittle it down to my top five:

1) Spend time with family and friends. There's nothing like people and those wonderful memories from life.
2) Read a good book. Or several good books.
3) Spend time playing on the beach or just watching the waves. (Rather a strange one for someone who can't swim.)
4) Paint, scrapbook, make cards, color in a coloring book ... Basically any vent for my creative side.
5) Travel. I love seeing new places just not getting from Point A to Point B.

Now to pass this along ... Well, there's only a select group of you who read my blog, so I pass this award along to all 10 of you.

2 comments:

  1. Mom has told me the story about you getting lost in Italy. I think it is so funny how you used Mt Etna to find your way back.

    I tagged you. The post goes up on Saturday, so check it out.

    Love,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on your five things... although, I think you cheated with the scrapbook/card/paint one but I won't send the blog award police to you.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete