Mom and I started this blog for you and Button. Here you can let us know how much Button is growing over there in Italy. You can post pictures and let us know all about first steps, first words, and first everything else! You can also use this blog for your entry for the county fair. If it seems too over whelming I will be happy to post pictures for you. I will email you your log-in info. If you have any questions about changing backgrounds, headers, hyperlinks, adding pictures ask me. I know a little about HTML and will be happy to help you the best I can. Any other questions ask Mom about. You can add pictures and other cool stuff to your side bar by going to the corner where it says customize and then add a gadget. You should be able to get it from there!
Looking forward to hearing about all the adventures of Baby Button!
Love Always,
♥ Nana

Taken June 6th.

Taken August 2nd.
Dear Button,
ReplyDeleteHello!
This is your cousin kk.
I hope you aren't giving your mama any trouble!
Say hello to Aunt Diann, Aunt Diann, Aunt Diann, and Uncle Rice, OK?
Love,
Kittikat (aka:kk, kaitlin, rat, etc...)
Hello, I'm Renee.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture :)
Well, I think this was an AWFULLY sweet thing for Nana to do! What a great gift from a really sweet niece.
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm Erica... a friend of Kat's! Take care and I look forward to seeing more of Button. =0)
Hi, I am Andrea. I look forward to getting to know you and watch your precious Baby Button grow.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and prayers, andrea
Dear Diann,
ReplyDeleteI am Kat's friend, Hope. Although we have never met, I love your dear sister so much, and I am delighted to get to know you through your blog, too!
Looking forward to seeing your adorable baby.
♥Hope
Hey,
ReplyDeleteYou figured it out! What an amazing delight for me to have a love note from my precious sister right here on my very own blog. Brianna is emailing you right now with all the good stuff you need to know to update your page. Welcome to the world of blog. Kiss button for me.
Kat
Hi Aunt Di!
ReplyDeleteI just sent the login info to you! You have already noticed that all your comments are emailed to you. That is the way to go, so that way when someone leaves a comment on an older post you can see it!
Let me know if I can help you with anything else! I'm so excited about the fair that is coming up, and now you can join us!
Love to you and button!
Nana
p.s. now I can stop hounding you about sending pictures;)
Oh and isn't the baby ticker the cutest thing you have ever seen! I was going to put a picture of you and Uncle Ben on the side bar, and say something about you guys being button's parents but couldn't find a picture.
ReplyDeleteLuv,
Nana
Popped over from Kat's blog to say Hi and welcome to blogland. It is a fun place to be. Cute blog you have here.
ReplyDeleteHello! I am Nan and am a bloggy friend of Kat's. I already love your sis so much so I am sure that I will love you too!
ReplyDelete