I realized this morning that I have not posted a blog all Summer. In order to make up for this, I thought I'd do a sort of Summer in retrospect. So here are some of my favorite moments from the Summer and a short bit about what we've been doing.

Keeping the peace in our community.

Yes, I DO like sweet potatoes.

Hanging out with the girl next door.

Bonding with Papa.

More girl time. Saying goodbye to Molly.

Taking the Harley for a cruise.

Discovering the sprinkler. Who knew he'd like it?

Lounging in the pool.

Climbing trees.

Visited the aquarium. He was fascinated by the jelly fish.

Down on the farm.

Gabriel may agree with his Papa that Denny's IS the greatest place on earth.

First visit to an amusement park.

Saw a parade. Went to see the horses up close afterwards. Although he likes them in his Touch and Feel book, he wasn't as fond of them in person.

And totally wore ourselves out playing in the Summer sun and water.
It's been a busy, exciting and adventurous Summer. Even more so, exploring everything for the first time with our son who is doing his own three-legged crawl, trying to walk and learning something new every day. And the Summer is not yet over ...
Oh my goodness, what a sweet boy!! I can't believe how quickly Gabriel has grown. Looks like it's been a busy summer. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Diann! It's so good to see photos of Gabriel! I love the one of him lounging in the pool :) And of course the one of him & Molly! They have both changed so much in the past couple of months. We miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteHi there! It's been forever but I remembered I had saved your link in my "favorites" and wanted to check in - your boy is huge and I'm sure even bigger now :) I can't believe it's almost been a year, can you? Anyhow, he's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are well - The Lady of the House